Socks and Sleep...
Nov. 17th, 2007 01:21 pmThe good news is that when I fall asleep I am really asleep.
The bad news as always is that it takes me too long to get there.
It's been cooling down, and I can't fall asleep if I am cold. The last two nights I've put socks on to warm up my feet, so I can fall asleep. I wake up in the morning and my feet are nekkid. I have no recollection of how that happened. But it makes sense as I don't like to sleep with anything on my feet. So yahoo for deep sleep.
The bad news as always is that it takes me too long to get there.
It's been cooling down, and I can't fall asleep if I am cold. The last two nights I've put socks on to warm up my feet, so I can fall asleep. I wake up in the morning and my feet are nekkid. I have no recollection of how that happened. But it makes sense as I don't like to sleep with anything on my feet. So yahoo for deep sleep.
no subject
Date: 2007-11-17 07:29 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-18 04:39 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-18 06:05 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-19 04:43 am (UTC)And no way do I have a whole ton of stolen socks under my bed...
no subject
Date: 2007-11-19 05:42 am (UTC)I say that nekkid feet tell me that I've fallen asleep on those nights where I'm just not so sure ya know.